Personal identification information
We may choose to collect personal information from Users via a variety of channels, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the pages of our website, fill out and submits a form, responds to an online survey, as well as other activities, services, resources or features that we make publicly available on our website. During these activities, information may be requested from a User when appropriate, including name, mailing address, email address, phone number. A User may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect selected personal information from a user of our website, only when they voluntarily submit such identification and information to us. A User always has the right to refuse to provide identification information, except when engaging in certain website-related activities (such as submitting an enquiry form).
Non-personal identification information
We may at times choose to collect a variety of non-personal identification information whenever users visit and interact with our website. Non-personal identification information is deemed as things likes the User’s internet browser name, type of computer or mobile device being used, the operating system type, Internet Service Providers details and other related information.
Internet browser cookies
How we use any collected information
Sensational Africa may collect, store and use a User’s personal information for these purposes:
- Sensational Africa may collect, store and use a User’s personal information for these purposes:
- To operate our website in a manner that enhances a user’s experience, noting that we may need to collect your information to display our website content correctly.
- To improve customer service and to provide enquiry responses more efficiently.
- To personalise a user’s experience, particularly regarding how a user group use accesses the resources and services provided on our website.
- To improve our website, products, and services using the feedback provided by our users.
- To run a contest, promotion, survey or other website features.
- To send periodic emails based on interests of the user including but not limited, information relating to enquires, updates to their order, promotions and other general communications.
How we secure your information
We implement appropriate data collection, processing, security and storage practices to protect against potential and real unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal and sensitive information, including username, password, data storage and transactional information on our website.
Sharing or disclosing your personal information
We do not trade, sell, or rent any of the User’s personal identification information that we gather to any other party. We may elect from time to time to share generic aggregated demographic information which does not link to or associated with any personal identification information gathered from our website visitors and/or users with our trusted affiliates, third party consultants and/or business partners for the purposes as outlined above. User information which is shared with another third party will be subject to business in confidence agreements and will not be shared beyond these parties.
If a User elects to opt-in to our email list, they may receive marketing emails from time to time which may include tour promotions, company news, general updates and/or service information. Should a User wish to be removed for our emailing list they can elect to unsubscribe from future emails via the unsubscribe instructions which are included at the bottom of every email or can contact us directly via our website.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting and ensuring the privacy of very young people is especially important to us. Therefore we, we don’t collect, use or store information from those individuals where we know they are under 13 years of age, and no elements of our website is intended or structured to attract individuals under 13 years of age.
Your acceptance of privacy terms