From AUD $5177 per person
- 4-day gorilla trekking combines extremely well with a safari and Cape Town experience
- Africa’s oldest untouched, pristine rainforest and home to the mountain gorillas
- A world heritage site which includes a cultural experience with the Bwindi & Buhoma communities
- Fully board package including transfers, accommodation, meals and activities which includes gorilla trekking, guided walks, local village visits or a tour of the local tea processing corporation and more!
- 3 nights at Bwindi Lodge in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda
*Single Supplement applies
Enquire to receive a comprehensive itinerary!
IncludedAccommodationActivities (See full itinerary)Guide (See full itinerary)Meals & Drinks (See full itinerary)Transfers (See full itinerary)
Not IncludedGratuitiesInternational FlightsLight Aircraft Transfers (See full itinerary)Local Fees (Pay at Location)Personal ItemsTravel InsuranceVisas