Sitting on its own private island, the Victoria Falls Island Lodge offers the ultimate in seclusion. Located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi river and within the Zambezi National Park, this lush and bountiful island gives access to an area teeming with wildlife. The suites feature incredible panoramic views of the Zambezi river and its shoreline.
The Victoria Falls Island Lodge is only accessible by boat which makes water expeditions a must for all guests. Exploring wildlife in the Zambezi National Park is part of the experience from this exclusive location with abundant sightings of elephant, leopard, lion, antelope, and buffalo.
This lodge features four luxury treehouse suites located right on the river’s edge to soak in the fantastic scenery. Guests will find true solitude in nature when relaxing on their private decks or enjoying exclusive plunge pools as well as being spoilt for choice having the option of guided game tours or river cruises to witness the abundant wildlife of the region.
What we love about the Victoria Falls Island Lodge
- Four exclusive luxury treehouse suites sitting right on the riverbed.
- All suites have private decks and their own plunge pools.
- Incredible location for game viewing – see elephants and hippos in the water right next to waterbuck and zebra frequenting the river banks.
- Private island for the ultimate in privacy and seclusion.
- Spa treatments and butler services available.
- Fine dining options and celebratory dinners available on request.