Nyamatusi Camp is the newest of the African Bush Camps collection and is primarily focused on luxury family safari holidays. Located on the lush banks of the ancient Zambezi River, the camp has been cleverly designed with modern style and serenity in mind. Consisting of six luxury safari tented suites, guests experience uninterrupted river views. Gazing off to beyond the escarpment gives visitors a feeling of tranquillity and remoteness that comes with an authentic safari holiday in the old-world, untouched Africa.
Nyamatusi Camp has a philosophy which embraces families and the wild with children being welcomed into their special ‘Cub Club’. Children of all ages can experience Africa in a very special way via their tailor-made age-based nature play.
Guests can experience nature at its best when canoeing down the mighty Zambezi River or be immersed in a wildlife extravaganza on 4×4 game drives. Step out of the vehicles and our safari guides will take you on walking tours where ancient explorers once tread. Here visitors can track elephants and watch the drama of untamed wildlife play out right before their eyes.
Families on safari at Nyamatusi Camp enjoy a fluid, varied, exciting experience full of special moments which will be treasured forever.
What we love about Nyamatusi Camp
- Set in the incredible wildlife haven of Mana Pools National Park on its own private concession.
- Experience the utmost tour flexibility with itineraries including guided canoeing and walking safaris along the lower Zambezi River, as well and 4×4 game drives.
- One of the newest safari camps in the Zimbabwean bush.
- Intimate camp with luxury tented accommodation.
- All suites are luxuriously appointed with their own private plunge pool.
- Activities include walking safaris, 4×4 game drives and canoeing or fishing on the Zambezi River.