Nogatsaa Pans Lodge sits in a barely visited part of the Chobe National Park and is cleverly designed with an eco-conscious focus. Overlooking the Kwikamba pan this solar powered safari lodge blends extremely well into its natural environment and is located next to the largest freshwater pan in the region.
Opening in 2017 the Nogatsaa Pans Lodge features twelve luxurious and spacious safari tents (two of them are family style accommodation) takes advantage of great views via expansive private balconies. Guests are spoilt for comfort with ensuite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, fluffy towels, lavish eco-friendly amenities, super king size beds or two x 3/4 beds, white soft percale cotton linen, wardrobes with shelves and hanging space, soft robes, and slippers.
Nogatssa Pans Lodge is located next to a series of seasonal water holes which regenerate during the rainy season. Over the dry season, the water holes are topped up using a solar-powered pump to ensure wildlife sustainability. Constant fresh water supplies ensure that large herds of elephants and other wildlife remain healthy in between seasons. Nogatsaa Pans Lodge has a number of viewing platforms where game can be viewed in close proximity.
Why we love Nogatsaa Pans Lodge
- Own private concession in the Chobe National Park.
- Great decks consisting of lounge, dining room and bar.
- Swimming pool.
- Four-wheel drive game drives with guided tours.
- Birdlife and game spotting.
- Amazing stargazing opportunities.
- The option of private romantic dinners on outdoor decks.
- A souvenir shop as well as a small library.