Overlooking the stunning Chobe River and its never-ending floodplains, the Ngoma Safari Lodge blends flawlessly with its surroundings. Located within the Western side of Chobe National Park this secluded lodge sits in Botswana’s most prolific wildlife region and promises a rewarding and intimate safari experience away from the busier Eastern side of the park. To top it off, this wildlife haven boasts one of the largest concentrations of game in all of Africa.
The floodplains and meandering waterways of the Chobe support an impressive array of wildlife, including an enormous elephant population. The Ngoma Safari Lodge offers guests day and night safari drives, relaxing river cruises as well as cultural tours in the nearby villages.
The lodge consists of six suites and two triple suites (accommodating up to 3 people). All have ensuite bathrooms, outdoor and indoor showers, open-plan lounges, minibars, tea/coffee making facilities, ceiling fans and plunge pools. The views from the rooms over the Chobe floodplain into Namibia are priceless. The central lodge spoils guests with a public lounge and bar, pool, dining room and a viewing deck that overlooks the river and a floodlit waterhole. Internet and other communication facilities are available around the lodge.
What makes Ngoma Safari Lodge so good?
- Well-positioned viewing deck which overlooks the Chobe river and floodplain and a flood-lit waterhole.
- Each suite features priceless views and its own private plunge pool.
- All game drives, boat cruises, meals and house beverages are included in the room rates.
- Private and romantic dinners are available on request.
- Ideally located in a region that is prolific wildlife guests can view exceptionally high-density animal populations.