Kensington Place overlooks the city of Cape Town and is surrounded by Table Mountain. Within a quiet leafy suburb, the boutique hotel-style accommodation features only eight spacious and luxurious suites. The intimate size of this property ensures guests receive personalised attention.
The suites were designed with comfort in mind, focusing on luscious textures with modern contemporary detail. To ensure that every guest receives a great experience in Cape Town, Kensington Place has a dedicated concierge team to help you make the most of your visit to this fantastic city.
The seasonal menu showcases local cuisine and is not to be missed. With a range of dining options you can enjoy a meal by the pool or on your own private terrace.
This property is a perfect retreat for anyone visiting Cape Town and is only minutes from the bustling city centre. Private terraces ensure each guest has great views of the harbour, city and surrounding mountains. The lush gardens and pool means you can relax in comfort after a busy day exploring Cape Town and all this wonderful city has to offer.
What makes Kensington place so good?
- Luxury style accommodation with private terraces.
- Every suite as an en-suite bathroom
- Both public areas and suites have complimentary WIFI available for guests.
- Every guest receives complimentary a la carte breakfast from the seasonal menus – served by the pool or on your own private terrace.
- Complimentary vouchers to a local gym are available to all guests.
- Luxury amenities are provided in each guest room.
- In-ground swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens.
- Secure and private parking is available if you self drive or hire a car during your stay.
- In-room beauty treatments are available.
- Concierge services available to help you make the most of your visit to Cape Town.
- This property is just a 14 minute drive to the popular Victoria Alfred (V&A) Waterfront and 6 minutes from table mountain.
- Located in the leafy suburb of Higgovale it’s the perfect place to relax.
- The V&A Waterfront boasts beaches including Clifton and Camps Bay as well as an array of restaurants to choose from.