Sitting on a private concession, the Elephant Camp offers visitors spectacular views of the rising mist of the amazing Victoria Falls. The Elephant Camp offers an intimate luxury lodge experience with conservation at the heart of everything they do.
The camp has twelve luxury safari-style tent suites that showcase views of the spectacular rocky gorges with private viewing decks featuring plunge pools. Spacious four-poster beds, cozy lounges, multiple viewing decks, a bar, dining area, and a sun-kissed pool adds to the comfort our guests experience as they sit back and admire the sweeping vistas of Batoka Gorge which separate Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The Elephant Camp West is a smaller western extension to this award-winning camp. This intimate camp features four tented suites with a central dining area, intentionally separate from the main camp to cater for families and groups touring Victoria Falls. Each family suite accommodates two adults and two children on sleeper couches.
The Elephant Camp West is ideally suited for guests requiring exclusive use of the facilities such as large family gatherings or weddings.
What we love about The Elephant Camp
- Indulgent spa treatments are available to guests.
- Access to Victoria Falls is only a 20-minute drive away but has the feel of a remote camp.
- All suites face the gorge with private plunge pool and viewing deck.
- Private lounge area.
- Fans and air-conditioning.
- Indoor and outdoor shower.
- In-room tea/coffee making facilities and mini-bar.
- All adrenalin-based activities at Victoria Falls can be easily added to your stay.