Sitting on a private concession, The Elephant Camp offers breath-taking panoramic views of the Victoria Falls and Batoka gorge. This camp offers an intimate luxury experience with conservation at the heart of everything they do.
With twelve luxury safari-style tented suites, every guest gets to enjoy their own private deck and plunge pool. Spacious four-poster beds and cozy lounges ensure that you feel relaxed and pampered during your stay. The camp has multiple viewing decks and a dining and bar area with views that overlook a waterhole which is fed by natural streams in the rainy season.
The Elephant Camp West is a smaller western extension to this award-winning camp. This intimate camp features four tented suites with a central dining area, intentionally separate from the main camp to cater for families and groups touring Victoria Falls. Each family suite accommodates two adults and two children on sleeper couches. The Elephant Camp West is ideally suited for guests requiring exclusive use of the facilities such as large family gatherings or weddings.
The camp offers walks and birding for guests which offer boundless photographic opportunities in addition to the variety of activities that are available in Victoria Falls.
What we love about The Elephant Camp
- Indulgent spa treatments are available to guests.
- Access to Victoria Falls is only a 20-minute drive away but has the feel of a remote camp.
- All suites face the gorge with private plunge pool and viewing deck.
- Private lounge area.
- Fans and air-conditioning.
- Indoor and outdoor shower.
- In-room tea/coffee making facilities and mini-bar.
- All adrenalin-based activities at Victoria Falls can be easily added to your stay.