Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares a border with Chobe National Park. This lodge is located close to major airports and is easily accessible from both Victoria Falls and Livingstone. Kasane Airport links very well with South Africa, making it an easy start to your safari.
With a semi-resort feel, Chobe Safari lodge is a popular camp featuring eighty-one rooms with a range of options, from standard to luxury. Each room has an ensuite bathroom and river views. The modern accommodation is complimented with a cocktail bar, swimming pool and a range of relaxation areas where you an put your feet up after a big day on safari. The restaurant offers its guests a variety of African delicacies and its garden and river views are simply spectacular.
Whether you fancy indulging in health and beauty treatments or relaxing by the pool with a refreshing drink, Chobe Safari Lodge has it all.
Boasting the largest concentration of elephants in all of Africa the Chobe National Park makes game drives and boat safaris an amazing viewing spectacular. With the park entrance gate only being a 10-minute drive from the lodge, guests can get quick access to morning and afternoon safari drives. Sunset boat cruises, scenic flights, fishing, and village walks are also very popular. Guests can participate in an array of activities including day trips to the Okavango Delta or Victoria Falls, or simply relax and enjoy the lodge facilities.
Why we love the Chobe Safari Lodge
- Other safari concessions and National Parks are easily accessible.
- Large variety of room types from luxury to camping – an option to suit every budget.
- Massive concentration of elephants (estimated to be over 80,000).
- The lodge is in close proximity to three major airports.
- Guests can eat, drink and unwind while surrounded by spectacular wildlife and nature.
- Sunset dinner cruises are available.
- Large number of safari and sightseeing options – sunset boat cruises, fishing via private boat hire, Victoria Falls day trips, scenic flights, and Namibian Village walks.
- The lodge is located on the bank of the Chobe River – all rooms feature beautiful river views.
- Chobe Safari Lodge has excellent reviews and is rated as the best value for money accommodation in Kasane.