At the junction of four African countries in Kasane, Botswana is the Chobe Safari Lodge. Located on the edge of the Chobe River this lodge is in close proximity to both the major airports, Victoria Falls and Livingstone as well as the smaller Kasane Airport which links very well with South Africa, making it one of the most accessible lodges in Africa.
Chobe Safari Lodge has a semi-resort feel and is a popular camp featuring 81 rooms ranging from luxury safari room to standard with even camping facilities are available. There are 22 luxury rooms, 46 luxury safari-style rooms and 8 rondavels (from the original Chobe Safari Lodge accommodation). Each room has ensuite bathrooms and every room has river views. Complimenting the modern accommodation is the lodge’s cocktail bar, swimming pool and abundant relaxation areas where you can put your feet up after a big day on safari. The restaurant offers visitors a variety of African delicacies and its garden and river views are simply spectacular.
Whether you fancy indulging in health and beauty treatments or relaxing by the pool with a refreshing drink, Chobe Safari Lodge and surrounds has it all.
Boasting the largest concentration of elephants in all of Africa the Chobe National Park makes game drives and boat safaris an amazing viewing spectacular. With the park entrance gate only being a 10-minute drive from the lodge, guests can get quick access to morning and afternoon safari drives. Sunset boat cruises, scenic flights, fishing, and village walks are also very popular. Guests can participate in an array of activities including day trips to the Okavango Delta or Victoria Falls, or simply relax and enjoy the lodge facilities.
Why we love the Chobe Safari Lodge
- Other safari concessions and National Parks are easily accessible.
- Large variety of room types from luxury to camping – an option to suit every budget.
- Massive concentration of elephants (estimated to be over 80,000).
- The lodge is in close proximity to three major airports.
- Guests can eat, drink and unwind while surrounded by spectacular wildlife and nature.
- Sunset dinner cruises are available.
- Large number of safari and sightseeing options – sunset boat cruises, fishing via private boat hire, Victoria Falls day trips, scenic flights, and Namibian Village walks.
- The lodge is located on the bank of the Chobe River – all rooms feature beautiful river views.
- Chobe Safari Lodge has excellent reviews and is rated as the best value for money accommodation in Kasane.