Chobe Game Lodge provides guests with an unmatched opportunity to enjoy Africa in a traditional safari setting. The lodge is positioned under mahogany trees and overlooks Caprivi floodplains, sprawling grasslands and the Chobe River, and is presented extremely well with graceful arches, vaulted ceilings and tiled floors. This excellent safari lodge offers spacious suites with a veranda, ceiling fans, air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms as well as a selection of rooms featuring handcrafted teak furniture.
Guests can enjoy sumptuous meals served on the many outdoor dining area’s or terrace and also features a stylish cigar bar, large swimming pool, wildlife reference library, boutique store, a number of decks that overlook the stunning Chobe River and a day spa which boasts a large range of therapeutic treatments and amazing massages.
Adventures include both morning and sunset river cruises, game safaris in open top 4×4 vehicles and birdwatching tours.
Despite this lodge being quite large guests can still experience a truly authentic African safari adventure. Chobe Game Lodge is unique in that it’s the only permanent accommodation in the Chobe National Park, which enables guests to enjoy the game around them without having to travel in and out of the park each day.
Why we love Chobe Game lodge
- It has the perfect location to enjoy a safari in the Chobe National Park.
- Their range of electric game drive vehicles and boats make for a quiet experience getting you up close to game.
- You are the first on game drives each morning as you are the only lodge situated within the Chobe National Park.
- The many dining areas and decks make for very private and romantic dinners.
- Enjoy a drink of your choice or our cappuccinos on the terrace while taking in brilliant scenery and stunning views.