Chobe Game Lodge is the only permanent game lodge situated within the famous Chobe National Park. The lodge provides guests with an unmatched opportunity to relax and take in the wilderness it’s surrounded by. The lodge is positioned under beautiful mahogany trees overlooking the Caprivi floodplains.
Chobe Game Lodge can accommodate up to 94 people in absolute luxury. Each room at the lodge faces the river, is air-conditioned and comes with all the necessities one needs to feel like they’re on the ultimate safari. For those looking for exclusivity the lodge has four river-view suites, each with their own plunge pool and lounge area.
Guests can enjoy elevated river boardwalks with several viewing decks for sundowners or private dining. The lodge has several dining areas all around the lodge as well as a beauty salon and gym. Other facilities include a large swimming pool with terrace and a day spa which boasts a large range of therapeutic treatments.
This five-star lodge is fully eco-tourism certified by Botswana Tourism Organisation and has both land and water activities, lead by Africa’s first all-female guiding team. Adventures include both morning and sunset river cruises, game safaris in open top 4×4 vehicles and birdwatching tours.
Despite this lodge being quite large guests can still experience a truly authentic African safari adventure in luxury. Chobe Game enables guests to enjoy the game around them without having to travel in and out of the park each day.
Why we love Chobe Game lodge
- It is the perfect luxury location to enjoy a safari in the Chobe National Park.
- Their range of electric game drive vehicles and boats are very quiet allowing guests to get up close to animals.
- You are the first on game drives each morning as you are the only lodge situated within the Chobe National Park.
- The many dining areas and decks make for very private and romantic dinners.
- Enjoy a drink of your choice or our cappuccinos on the terrace while taking in brilliant scenery and stunning views.